Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Product Review -



How gay. Most of us shave our legs. I don't even know why? When people ask "why do you shave your legs?" I always say "cuz your wife loves it!" Well, she does!

Anyway, my friend (the hottest Grandmother ever) Diane, wife of Skinny Tony, who is a Cat-1 shopper, turned us on to the best razor ever!


The Schick Intuition. This thing needs no shave cream as it has a surround at the head made of Aloe and other slippery stuff - all you do is shave in the shower, face, legs, chest (Roy), even your wife or girlfriends.... um, comfort zones?


Mmmmmm, Comfort Zones....




From the company:


The Schick Intuition Plus razor has three blades surrounded by a Skin Conditioning Solid. It lathers, shaves and provides extra moisture in one easy step for a close, smooth shave.
Pivoting head provides greater flexibility to follow contours while shaving
Slim, no-slip rubber handle helps maintain grip in the shower. So easy, in fact, there is no need for shave gel, soap, or body wash!




I bought mine from Target for $9.95


ServiceCourse gives this thing 5 Stars!
160x600