Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nighties all day!

So yesterday, I got to hang out with my awesome friend Niki who runs this amazing vintage business, BombShell Shocked. She is stocked full of fabulous garments from the 1930s-80s, with emphasis on items from the 30s-50s, believe me, I know, I'm her assistant/consultant/other insane half. She recently scored these TOTALLY drool worthy 30s and 50s nighties and lounging gowns, and when I saw them yesterday, I was in heaven! As it turned out, one of our normal models couldn't make it to the photoshoot we had scheduled for yesterday afternoon to post these new finds online. Bummer! So Niki asked if I could or would fill in, and after seeing the new frocks in store for the shoot, I was like, hell to the yes!

Here's a little peak at some of the new pieces BombShell will have to offer in her spring/summer inventory. (meow!)

vintagenightie2
(the gown above actually belongs to this stunning two-piece pegnoir set, with fully ruffled trim on both the gown and the over coat, she-bang! also, those little high waisted leopard shorts underneath belong to my brand new late 50s bullet bra bikini!double she-bang!)

vintagenightie
(and this little gem pictured above was so soft and flattering, i struggled to make myself take it off)

vintagenightie3
(The late 30s lounging gown above is a phenomenal piece of history. Look at those sleeves! and that fabric, sheesh!)

Check out other delicious pieces of history, compliments of Niki & BombShellShocked at: http://stores.ebay.com/BombshellShocked

xoxo,
erin
160x600