Thursday, May 13, 2010

Honey B. Comb presents, something particularly special..

Well, guys and gals, amidst the many open-ended projects currently buzzing behind the scenes of Mahaloclub, it looks like Lindsey (my awesome gal-pal from Lenny&Me Vintage) and I will have an official debut for our go-go burlesque act, Honey B. Comb. whoaaaaa mama, i'm excited!!! You can see Honey B. Comb at Cobra Lounge in Chicago, Friday, June 4th, performing with a stellar list of artisans, musicians, etc.

Now here's my problem-o, I need a new stage name. One that will suit me accordingly..hmmmmmm...
pin-up head shot

Any thoughts, suggestions?? Hilarious? Random??

Here are a couple of the songs we'll be batting our lashes to..just so you get an idea of where we may or may not be taking our new endeavour

Mickey & Sylvia's - No Good Lover (my personal favorite)


Bill Forbes - Once More (this is one of those immediate hip shakers)


Barbara Lynn - I'm a Good Woman ( I was originally supposed to sing this song with my new band, but we're saving that for another date)



Ahhhhh!! Decisions, decisions!

Any thoughts on musical tracks and stage names will be gladly accepted and/or reviewed with love.

Alright, i'm off to make costumes and shake a tail feather in front of the mirror at my shop.

xoxo,
erin
160x600