...so because i'm getting ready to head out for a daytime hang out with my pops at the DuSable Museum to check out the Black Panther Party Exhibit & the Chicago Blues Museum installation, AGAIN (because when Niki and I went with Jen and little William two weeks ago, I just couldn't get enough!!), I have to make this update quick and to the point. wah, wah! But it's okay, because I'll have loads of fun new stuff to share later this evening and over the next few days!
Anyway, here's a new piece I just finished for an art & music event I was featured in last night, along with a few awesome friends...
and because good ol' dad called with perfect timing to tell me my chariot awaits to the south side, I'll levae you with this inspirational song..
Fuck yeah, Bo Diddley, your music lifts me on the sudden summer days!