Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a few new fab finds. and then some!

Exhibit A: I recently scored a few new lovely head wraps, which came in handy as this warm weather is making it damn near impossible to control my mane. Here's a sweet new little silk houndstooth number from the new stash.

blogger profile pic

Exhibit B. New etsy listings! Woot woot! Here's a few images of my awesome model, little cuban Peggysue, sporting a couple new goodies, now available in my etsy shop.

The first item is a fab little satin pencil skirt, with peplum.
blackpencilskirt1 - Copy
blackpencilskirt2 - Copy (2)

Secondly, I just scored this sweet pair of purple swing sailor shorts, that are to die for!
purpleshorts1
peggysue 018

You can find these items and more here, on my etsy shop, psychosurplus vintage.

Exhibit C. new illustrative work! yay! motivation is slowly but surely back in action, thank goodness! This piece is one of three illustrations I recently had featured in a group show in Chicago entitled, Bad Motherfucker Day. hahahaha, amen!

new. work.


okidoki, i'm off to make lists, do some freelance work for a bit, and perhaps if I'm lucky, catch some sun for a few.

xoxo

oh wait, before i forget, i'd like to leave you folks with a new song i have in mind for Honey B. Combe's next burlesque performance!

(uhm, yes!?!?!?!)
160x600