She dreams of becoming a model. "My dream is to march to Victoria 's Secret Adriana Lima, who I admire. If they would achieve the happiest woman in the world "
The daughter of "Bird" has just appeared in the magazine Caras and made clear that to win her heart, a man must have at least one Ferrari.
"First of all must be good, and possess the same characteristics as me. Coming from a good family, for example. Fundamental to dress well, that's key, if not, has no chance. You have to come get me in a Ferrari but my mother did not convince them to approve it. So I just accept boyfriends with Ferrari, "he said.
So far it is not the bride and also does not want the long-haired like his father. "I have no one that I like to groom. The Spanish do not like. I like the Italians, the Argentines. The blond hair blue eyes and short," he said.
Charlotte Caniggia
caniggia pictures
Charlotte Caniggia wants her
charlotte caniggia
+ Charlotte Caniggia
Charlotte Caniggia (Parte
Charlotte Caniggia quiere sus
charlotte-caniggia-02
Charlotte Caniggia / Revista
Charlotte Caniggia
charlotte-caniggia-01
Charlotte Caniggia (Parte
31/PRE-charlotte-caniggia-
Charlotte Chantal Caniggia
Charlotte Caniggia
Charlotte Caniggia
Charlotte Caniggia tiene 17
charlotte-caniggia-nannis
UN believes that drug
Charlotte Caniggia / Revista
Charlotte Caniggia wants her wings
Charlotte Caniggia, la hija
charlotte-caniggia-04
Charlotte, la hija de Caniggia
Charlotte Caniggia pone
Charlotte Caniggia: conocé a
Charlotte Caniggia quiere
y Charlotte Caniggia









